Saturday, July 30, 2005

orlando bloom

Today I browsed through an embarrassingly large number of fan sites trying to find a certain picture of Orlando Bloom. First of all, he is beautiful. Second of all, he is beautiful.

Before the big Reboot of 2005, I had an amazingly hot picture of the specimen on my desktop. Which, I know, is very junior high, but you don't understand how hot this picture is. He has overgrown hair, and is facing sideways, and has his hand in a gun shape with his thumb in his mouth and index finger pointed to his forehead, and he is looking down-ish, and wearing gray, and the back-ground is blue, and when I see this picture I just really want to bump into him on the street and have my purse fall open so he has to help me pick up my stuff and then go out for drinks as compensation and spend the whole evening laughing at his jokes and then have him fall in love with me and convert to Judaism and marry.

I mean, I know it's a long shot, but a girl has gotta' dream.

No comments: