Saturday, August 27, 2005

elephants upstairs

I just had to go upstairs THREE TIMES in the space of FOUR MINUTES to tell them, IN INCREASINGLY MORE HYSTERICAL TONES, TO STOP FUCKING BANGING ON THE TABLE!!!!!!!!!!


What the hell is their problem? I would be EMBARRASSED if I had company and a neighbor told me I was too loud. I would be even more embarrassed the second time she had to come upstairs and tell the daughter, who yelled to the whole room, STOP BANGING. And if I were a guest, it would definitely not take THREE FUCKING TIMES before I was ashamed of my behavior and started thinking about the nice girl downstairs who just wants a peaceful Saturday.

They are clearly fucking stupid and disrespectful, for we have been giving them the same message for FOUR MONTHS.

If this continues past October, I am seriously going to move.

No comments: