Saturday, November 12, 2005

can't read men

I guess today we made a little headway in the Marriage in 2006 campaign. I went to his house at seven, we watched The Office Special, then talked on his couch until eleven-fifteen. We talked about random stuff, and then we had the relationship talk, the one where you recount your past few relationships/nonrelationships and why they didn't work out. So there was that. And he's coming over on Sunday to watch Wet Hot American Summer. And really, I just want to bang him. Repeatedly.

Again, though, I CANNOT tell if he's sending "just friends" vibes or "possibly more than just friends" vibes or "take me now" vibes. I have lost my ability to read men. It is awful.


Sasha has a valid point when she writes, "Do you think this is a situation where the other person is just hoping the other person will make a move because both of you are too nervous or worried the other one isn't feeling the same way??"

No comments: