Monday, April 10, 2006

dream sex

Hipster girl #1: ...So now I feel really uncomfortable whenever I'm around him.

Hipster girl #2: Why? 'Cause you had dream sex with him?



THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!

Not all the time with dream sex, I actually haven't had dream sex since I started having real sex on a regular basis, but I've had really personal encounters and conversations with friends and enemies in my sleep and then when I wake up it's either a relief because it was just a dream or an embarrassing shame because WHY WAS I MAKING OUT WITH HIM (or her) LAST NIGHT?!?!???

I remember back in tenth grade, before I'd done anything even remotely close to sex, I had a dream about a guy I had a semi-crush on, and in my dream we were about to have sex but after two seconds someone walked into the dream bedroom and we had to stop. I remember feeling a bit let down that I wasn't going to experience (fake) sex (in my dream), but more vivid was my mortification when I saw him the next day in class. Because it was obvious to me that IT SHOWED.

No comments: