Monday, January 15, 2007

iBoy

So I've been thinking about brainless summer employment, and also about how to meet men, and most importantly how to combine the two, and I think I've hit upon a genius solution: I'm going to work at the Apple Store.

Think about it -- how many times have you been at the mall with a guy and when you pass by the Apple Store he just has to "go in for a second to see something," and what he's really doing is playing with the latest ipod video or checking out the newest home speaker sets. And you happen to know that this very same guy has gone into the very same Apple Store already twice this week to covet those very same toys. He'll probably "go in for a second to see something" five more times this month and stand in front of the same displays.

Stuart admits he displays these very same behaviors and that I would have to fraternize with both the cool, hip guys as well as the older, not as hip dads. What he doesn't know is that he is exactly the type of guy I'm looking for, only twenty years younger, single, and not my godfather.

No comments: