Monday, January 29, 2007

music for the shortest month of the year

The most recent songs on my repeat-repeat-repeat list while I not-write my thesis:
  • Push by Pharoahe Monch
  • Wolf Like Me by TV on the Radio
  • Smile by Lily Allen
  • Roscoe by Midlake
  • Eanie Meany by Jim Noir

(All songs via Prefix's Best of 2006 list)

(The repeat list in my car is an altogether different story. I have three disks in heavy rotation: Wicked, Spring Awakening, and Avenue Q. All Broadway musicals. I know, What The Fuck, right?)

Editor's Note: I wrote my entire thesis rationale with "For Good" running through my head on a constant loop, the penultimate ballad of Wicked, the one in which the two witches look back on their mutual hatred with fondness. My thesis is on effective math instruction, and I am therefor sending it to be proofread by my father, to make sure it's not filled with crazy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear SuperDeens:

I'm pretty sure I have a friend crush on you too.

XO,

Chris