Monday, March 12, 2007

pro crastinator

A list of things I did on Saturday to procrastinate from finishing my thesis:

  • read The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls (fantastic)(started it Saturday morning, finished it Sunday morning)
  • showered
  • four words: Big Love On Demand
  • Girl Scout cookies (two boxes)
  • obsessively listened to Wahjeeleh
  • played Spider Solitaire (the hard level, which I mastered sophmore year in college, and have yet to win since)
  • ate Trader Joes Balsamic Vinagrette (the bread dipped inside was just a formality)sang Wahjeeleh in my head
  • photographed chewed-up gumballs (coming soon)
  • considered several "modest" outfits for Abbey's wedding next weekend
  • took took my personality quiz: (I'm an ENTJ: Extravert, Intuitive, Thinker, Judger)

No comments: