Wednesday, May 30, 2007

...and full circle

My routine for the last few days has been:

  1. Come home, immediately change into sweat pants and Benja's big, furry sweatshirt that I demanded he give me while I'm on a boyfriend drought
  2. Play on the internet while eating junk food
  3. Work on thesis/lesson plans/laundry (it's either/or, never all three)
  4. Watch Friends and That 70s Show reruns
  5. Eat dinner/shower/make lunch for tomorrow/bitch to my roommate about life and/or sex (again, either/or)
  6. Fuck myself for not paying bills/sending emails/depositing tax return/making lunch for tomorrow/working on thesis
  7. Play on the internet in bed because if I have a laptop I have to make full use of it
  8. Go to sleep
Today, while on Stage 7, I found this site: BINGO card generator!! It made me so excited. That's probably what I'll be cursing about tomorrow during Stage 6.

Vicious cycle. I bet you're pretty jealous of my life right about now.

No comments: