Friday, July 13, 2007

Kids: I have been very busy interneting and talking on the phone and apartment searching and thus haven't had so much time to finish the trip posts. DON'T DESPAIR! I've added a little (the sixth day) and changed some of the dates so they are more accurate (and back in June) and I aim to finish up this beast of a trip-log before long. So that I can once again entertain you with my fascinating and exciting life.


ps: I just got my car washed after five filthy months, and an older gentleman (Larry, a doctor) chatted me up. When I told him I was a teacher, he gasped and said that he thought I was in high school. Why does that make me so giddy? Should I be excited that I look much younger than my years, or grossed out that this grandpa tried to talk to a teenager?

No comments: