Wednesday, August 15, 2007

new diggs

Folks, you're looking at the newest member of the 90034. I am now the proud owner (renter) of a sweet little one-bedroom in the center of downtown Culver City, the most awesome neighborhood that left the fifties and then decided to come back. Within five blocks of me now, you can find:
  • In N Out
  • Pacific Theaters
  • second run movie theater that cost three dollars
  • Trader Joes
  • Ross
  • Albertsons
  • Tuesday Farmers' Market
  • Toyota servicing center
  • thrift store AND antique crap store
  • Culver City Beauty School (five dollar manicures)
  • about seventeen restaurants, including Thai, Greek, and Italian
  • two bars
  • The Museum of Jurassic Technology
  • Blockbuster
  • Entry to the 10
  • ...and more!

Look forward to new posts about my painting my furniture, my not crazy new landlord, and the fact that I have NO ROOMMATES.

No comments: