Thursday, February 14, 2008

cavities

I had no idea that Valentine's Day was such a gift-giving holiday. I mean, I cleaned up, totally. It's time to trash all the leftover Christmas candy and make way for the VDay stuff. Here is how I fared:
  • Dove chocolate rose and truffle hearts (46 grams sugar)
  • generic chocolate rose (10 grams sugar)
  • Elmer's Valentine Classics truffle collection (210 grams sugar)
  • red, plush teddy bear holding a pink heart reading "I Love You," only the letters are inverted, like someone did the embroidery backwards
  • Frankford Impressions Valentine truffle collection (63 grams sugar)
  • ceramic teddy bears holding a clock (Cupid's Finest brand)
  • ceramic swans holding a clock (Cupid's Finest brand)
  • box of Necco Sweethearts (27 grams sugar)
  • box of Wonka Sweetarts (in my belly)
  • small, white teddy bear holding a fabric rose
  • small, white teddy bear holding a velvet heart
  • a light pink velvet pillow embroidered with the words, "Truly Yours")
  • assorted suckers and hard candies, and a packet of Fun Dip!
  • several cards, including one of a heart cut out of black construction paper

Good thing I got that dentist post-card in the mail yesterday.

No comments: