Friday, March 21, 2008

Hawaii day four

Today we were lazy, like true vacationers. We internetted all morning, while I munched on Life cereal and Pepperidge Farm cookies. Then we went to the beach and I stayed completely under the umbrella the entire time. No sun for me.

Then we went to the mall and checked out some high-end handbags and shoes that we will never wear. I DID find the exact necklace I've been looking for for two years, so I put it on hold. Did I mention we ate salad for lunch? To make up for the crap breakfast?

When we got home we did lazy again, checking our email and lying around.

Dinner was at Chalid and Afaf and Amanda's house. Chalid made amazing food on his barbeque, like a total beautiful feast. Chalid and Afaf are Israeli Arabs and they both speak Hebrew and had Pesek Zman and Kif-Kef and Mekupelet chocolate!!!!! Amanda showed us her cute shoe collection. Then their friend made us watch I am Legend, which is a completely crap movie. Scary, but shitty.

So scary that Ischia and I had a sleepover.

No comments: