Tuesday, March 17, 2009

it's broken

Well, it happened, we ended things, after three months or two years, depending on who you ask...

I gave it a good try, enough to believe that I won't want to try again. We both did, actually, I can't fault him for anything, but we just want different things. He would be happy cruising for a long while, which we were doing, so although that was kind of nice, it was also kind of unsatisfying. This is my first mutual, bittersweet break-up.

I've booked the upcoming weeks with hiking dates and Habitat for Humanity and weekend trips to Haley's for junk food and crap TV. I'm planning a trip to San Francisco and beginning to think about the summer.

He thinks I'll have a new boyfriend within the month. I don't think so, but I'm willing to take that bet.

No comments: