Saturday, August 29, 2009

NEW MUSIC!!!

Confession: I have downloaded over fifty mp3s in the past week. Ninety nine percent of them were free on amazon's daily deal page, but one had to be obtained perhaps not legally? Only because it is so freaking awesome? I'll be playing it for my Title I students? Is that ok now? What if I volunteer in a hospital every week? Does that negate the stealing?

Anyhoo, this song was playing in the background of some online wedding photography website that my new friend Emily Shmemily was looking at, and it instantly transported me to a green shady meadow with popsicles and cloud pictures and colorful and slightly out of focus pictures taken on a Leica camera. I've been listening to it for the past fifteen minutes.

Empire of the Sun - Walking on a Dream

No comments: