Sunday, September 13, 2009

a weekend so productive

This week I managed to see all three of my favorite people in Los Angeles who are perpetually unavailable. I slept over at Glenda's on Friday, the only way I was going to tail it out to Woodland Hills. We floated around on the pool (neither of us got farther than the floaties), watched some horribly bad TV (Melrose Place the new series), ate dinner and dessert, and looked at my Ozzie pictures. Then on Saturday, I hung out with Wade in the jacuzzi and took a nap on his bed while he spreadsheeted, then he and I and Zach went to Inglorious Basterds. Which was awesome. This morning Nicole came over and we ate some fruit and made pancakes and talked about her wedding in January.

In addition to all that, I bought seven flashlights at the ninety nine cent store and got my hair trimmed. When have I last had a weekend so productive.

No comments: