Monday, October 05, 2009

fall

The weather just changed. Friday was boiling hot, and I was wearing tank tops and slip-ons and sleeping under a cotton sheet and single cotton blanket, rolling the windows down in the car and blowing the fan indoors. Chocolate on the counter was melting and I was eating popsicles daily.

Last night I had to add an extra woolen blanket to my bed, and I didn't need to air out the car on the way home from work, and I wore my sweater for half of the day and even developed goose bumps while sitting out in the sun in the afternoon. Right now, I'm wearing a sweatshirt to type on the couch and planning on making tea for breakfast. I'm glad that I can finally wrap myself in a blanket to watch a video and break out all of those heavy jeans that have been sitting on my shelves all summer.

No comments: