Monday, November 09, 2009

joy!

Is it terrible that I feel awesome because we just got our first drafts of report cards and there were several teachers who did not manage to write comments in time but I DID?!!?!?

It gives me much joy to succeed where others fail, particularly if "others" are "assholes." Like today, when the principal came into lunch duty twice, looking for the Blackberry-bearing coworker who was curiously out of the room both times. Or this morning, after the stubborn Bully insisted that we dismiss our students at a time NOT written on the schedule, (despite this being his first day on morning duty and my fortieth or so), the principal wrote everyone an email about the real dismissal time (the one written on the schedule, whadyaknow).

It is so hard to be hands off about it, but I guess they will all fail on their own anyways.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give 'em enough rope... and you know, they'll hang themselves.

K.