Monday, January 18, 2010

about me

I definitely have some bitch teacher going on which can be real fun (for me). I would say that the kids like me and some of the boys def have that student-teacher crush going on. I've earned extra points because I love Twilight and youtube and will generally eat any junk food that they give me.

Here are some things I look for in a leading man:
  1. Like yourself. Like your life.
  2. Be interested in stuff. Like, all different kinds of stuff. Electronics, sports, cloud patterns, history of salt, whatever. If you don't think other things are interesting, you are probably boring.
  3. That you know about Twilight is a plus. Knowing pop culture and/or the news is important.
  4. Make me laugh and/or get my humor. I like sarcastic and weird. This one is the easiest and the hardest because it takes a while to "get" a person and it takes a while to develop inside jokes. On the other hand, someone can be funny without really knowing them but then after a while it gets boring because it doesn't go any deeper.
  5. Bonus if you went to Jew camp and we can trade stories.

No comments: