Sunday, March 14, 2010

texts! twenty-ten edition!

Just saw a guy with a ponytail mullet but no ponytail holder.

Discovered a really boring cheese today. Cotswald double glouster. Don't bother.

My go-to question is zombies or unicorns.
Truly does hit at the heart of a person's character.

Remember the Yearners of Zion? National Geographic has a hole spread this month so we can finally learn how to do our hair.

Nice! Has the group grown, or do they keep leaving to be part of our world?

These commercials are great. On, and the few scenes of Lost in between are ok too.

Slept over at W's last night no fooling around whatsoever but he was wearing those silly gay underwear again only this time in red.

These Nerds are too good. It is hard to stop. You will have to pry them from my cold, diabetic hands.

You missed a touching bio of the skater who grew up homeless and then was adopted and then discovered. He would be a visa commercial but he's french.

I think I'm on Team Asian Richard.

Drink every time they mention lindsey jacobellis disappointment. Double if they use the word redemption.
Sorry. Couldn't read that. The alcohol has already clouded my vision.

I really like the look. I was confused at first about who he was. I thought he was david and i wondered why he looked so chipper.

Curling is so intense...

To his credit he did not try to mash any boner into my backside.

Everyone love a giant inflatable beaver.

Crap, now I don't like his eyebrows.

They're killing their resident by leaving him in there this late. That's all three!

Now I hate how he walks.

No comments: