Monday, August 22, 2005

the hot doc

Today, while in line at Washington Mutual, Best Bank Ever, I fell in lust.

I have never had such a crush on a stranger that I am still thinking about him eight hours later. This guy was tall, about six feet, and I could tell he was in shape. Why? He was wearing scrubs. Oooh, blue scrubs. The shirt and the pants. Scrub material is very thin, you know. Shows the bod off nicely.

Thick brown hair, bright brown eyes.

He kept turning around and looking at something (me? Is he looking at me?) and I would have to yank my eyes away from his butt and pretend I was gazing at the Interested in a Home Loan? ads.

He was really young. At first I thought he was my age, but that wouldn't give him enough time to do medical school. So I'm guessing late twenties. He took out his wallet and his card and put his wallet back into the butt pocket of his scrubs, at where I was actually STARING.

My god, I have to marry this man.

As I walked out of the bank, I noticed Doctor getting into his blue BMW convertable. I was imagining the kind of doctoress life I could lead as he pulled away.

No comments: