Friday, January 27, 2006

spelling bee

C - A - M - O - F - L - A - U - G - E

C - A - M - O - F - L - A - G - U - E

C - A - M - O - U - F - L - A - U - G - E

C - A - M - O - F - L - O - U - G - U - E

C - A - M - O - U - P - H - L - A - G - E

C - A - M - A - U - F - L - A - G - E

C - A - M - O - U - F - L - O - U - G - E



This is a second grade spelling word in my classroom. These were the guesses of my twenty-four year-old roommates. I shouldn't gloat, because last week my guiding teacher and I scribbled the same sort of list in the classroom before making flashcards.

CAMOUFLAGE.
C - A - M - O - U - F - L - A - G - E
camouflage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Adina's roommate, Abbey. I just feel the necessity of pointing out that I did, in fact, spell camouflage correctly.