Monday, August 14, 2006

love, pt two

You know that commercial where the guy and the girl are in some plaza in Italy or Paris and they kiss and then he takes a step back and yells to the sky and the crowd, I LOVE THIS WOMAN!?

That's pretty much how I feel all the time, only I would yell I LOVE THIS MAN or maybe I LOVE THIS BOY because I'm not too fond of the word 'man' but the idea is the same, which is that after nine months I'm still totally and completely crazy in love with my darling boyfriend.

This past weekend we hung out a lot and watched Arrested Development and Weeds and sampled food at the TofuFest and Palisades Farmers' Market and went to an awesome concert and made dinner and cupcakes. Other highlights include making out shamelessly at lame Lucky Strike and being pummelled by wiffle balls in my living room. When Nicole asked me what I did this weekend, I had to work hard to form actual sentences made up of words, instead of just staring into space with a goofy grin on my face. I kinda wanted to shout out my refrain from above, but it was late and the windows were open and there is a new baby living upstairs, but you should know that that was what I was yelling on the inside.

2 comments:

Jeremy Oberstein said...

I heard from a reliable source that it was one amazing weekend ranking in the top five of all-time weekends.

superdeens said...

I forgot about In 'n Out and Tats for Tits!!