Tuesday, December 26, 2006

bored beyond bored

I can't believe it's come to this, but for the past few days I've actually been bored to tears. Literally. My UCLA friends are all home celebrating Christmas. Shabbat Club people are all in the holy land. The Jew Crew has been here and there and off on mini vacations of their own, but anyways they are not really all that fun to be except as a group. Tova is here this week but has been busy making plans of her own, and the result is that I "get" to see her for the last three days of her two-week long visit. I have various chores and schoolwork to do around the house, but I cannot stand to be inside my apartment by myself anymore. I could be going to movies and museums by myself, but those things are no fun if you can't talk about it later with live human beings. I've been alone with my thoughts for ten days now, and that's pretty dangerous, because there are only so many times I should go over certain things in my head. When I lay down to sleep, I can't get those thoughts out of my head, because they haven't been replaced by anything remotely stimulating.

No comments: