Sunday, January 21, 2007

ching! ching! ching!

There were a lot of purchases made today. Let me recap:

First, there was the purchase of cross-country airplane tickets. I am supremely excited to visit RachK and her king-size bed over my spring break. We will have lots of fun playing dress-up, watching TV, and talking to strangers on the streets of New York. We will probably take hundreds of pictures of ourselves, because we like how we look. It's not vanity, it's confidence.

Next, there was the purchase of a white, puffy vest, the item of clothing that will complete my wardrobe. Said vest also has fuzzy stuff on the inside, which is always a plus. I covet soft clothing.

Then, there was the purchase of an All-in-One Printer/Scanner/Copier. My school doesn't have a xerox machine for teachers to use. How silly is that. That's like a law firm not having access to a law library. This little technological doodad will hopefully make my life easier. It is also shiny and white and square, which is what I look for in my appliances.

Last, there was some food and sundries purchases. It was hard, but I bypassed the office supplies and container sections in Target without so much as a passing glance. As a reward, there was an incredibly cute guy in my checkout aisle at Elat. Not only cute, but he was speaking in Hebrew and French on his phone. We spoke. He had on a puffy vest and drove a jeep. I smiled and waved. I am smitten.

No comments: