Friday, January 05, 2007

end of break, wah

The wind is whipping away outside and I'm inside all warm and cozy with my alpaca fur hat and the heat blazing. It's quite cozy this way. Although also a little scary. The wind is going nuts.

I am web shopping for a puffy white vest, for I have decided that it will complete my wardrobe. My wardrobe that no longer fits into my two closets, but has to spend some time on the foot of my bed and on my desk chair and hanging from my bathroom door. I know that sixty five tank tops* is probably too many for one girl to own, and that I could probably go for seven months without repeating an outfit, but I really REALLY need a white puffy vest.

Tomorrow I have a UCLA meeting, which marks my return to reality. It's been a fun three weeks of Doing Nothing. It went faster than I thought it would, but there were still some dark spots. Some highlights include buying a car, internet maybe dating, Scrubs marathoning, New Years Day in Fullerton, slumming with Ariel, and my new brown sweat pants that I have not taken off since I purchased them seven days ago.

!!! Also I can't believe I forgot to mention that on my last time home from work weeks ago, I saw a man riding a horse down Vermont and 99th. A large, black horse.




*These are just the ones that go in the folding closet. I have my party shirts (aka slutty tops) in the hanging closet.

No comments: