Tuesday, March 20, 2007

new toy! white and shiny!

Holy Batman, I am now the proud owner of an apple ibook. I never thought the day would come.


Not the day that I got converted over to Mac (I'm not there yet; I do love my right click), but the day that my school would finally get their shit together and give me the laptop they promised in October.

I can't really and truly internet on it yet, because for some reason it won't install Firefox, and for some other reason, it won't log me into Blogger. Since I don't know how to put all my bookmarks in Safari, it will be a while before I can play on my couch. Alas! I must finish report cards first, before I fuss with the new toy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you officially in love?

superdeens said...

I'm so in love that I haven't moved from this horizontal position in two hours.