Friday, April 06, 2007

another white and shiny toy!

Internet, I have joined the millennium. I just got an ipod. It's inherited, which makes it even better, because it came with over five thousand songs. FIVE THOUSAND. Most of which I've either never heard of or don't care for, but still. FREE MUSIC. Some excellent songs I'm excited for include the Beatles, Norah Jones, Tupac, and U2. And the OC soundtrack. And Sigur Ros. And Otis Redding. And the Soweto Gospel Choir. (Who the hell is that?? I can't wait to find out.)

My biggest issue right now, I guess, is where to start. Should I go alphabetically, artist by artist, listening and deleting? Should I do it backwards alphabetically? Should I listen to the bands I've heard of first, and then the unknowns? Should I shuffle the entire collection and see what happens?

Stay tuned. It promises to be an exciting time for this girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just shuffle!