Sunday, April 15, 2007

spring(ish)

Even though Google has been reporting all day long that Los Angeles was under a thunder and lighting storm siege, it has been rather sunny and beautiful outside. Granted, I've been in the apartment all day and so I can't say for CERTAIN that it's not raining outside, but I'm pretty sure.

Which is to say, THANK GOD it is almost summertime.

If you would have asked me about April back on September 5, I would have said something like, "oh, yeah, the fourth month, Pesach, yeah, it'll be here soon, it'll be fun." But then if you asked me the same question on September 6, I would have amended that last part, the part about the fun. And if you asked me anytime between October 29 and . . . March, I would have said, "April will never come, I swear, this is the loooooongest fucking year ever."

Needless to say the sun and warm(ish) weather are very welcome around here.

No comments: