Sunday, June 24, 2007

also a top ten soundtrack

OH MY GOD, DIRTY DANCING IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!! I swear, I've watched it a million times, and each time I wish it was ME that went to a dance camp in the Poconos in 1960 with my parents. (Could anything be less appealing than ballroom dancing with your hot new boy toy in front of your folks?) Right now I also wish that I had a young, shirtless Patrick Swayze in my bed.

The next time I write, I will be in EUROPE, partying it up with my mom. By "partying," I mean visiting museums and taking bike rides. We don't do drugs. I am, however, determined to see a live sex show. By myself. (Actually, doing that with your parents is less appealing than the dance camp thing.)

So: Bon Voyage, me! Have a safe trip and don't be a stranger!

No comments: