Saturday, June 23, 2007

new life, new colors

So do you like the new layout? It's for my new life, the one that began on Thursday as soon as school finished. This new site design is a labor of love, one that I've been thinking about since December but never had time to work on, and then finally stayed up for hours last night switching over to a new template and then promptly changing everything about it. This morning, I learned how to use AppleWorks so I could do pretty banners at the top. The one up there now is in honor of all the psychotropic drugs I will not be taking in Amsterdam.

Also, I have to issue an apology to my friend Rachel, who has NOT been purposefully neglectful of me, but was just really busy at work. I can relate.

And a shout out to my brother Benja, who checks this site daily. Although he won't be reading anything juicy anytime soon, since he is my personal access card to swanky a-list clubs but is too lazy to come out with me tonight.

No comments: