Sunday, July 22, 2007

cinescopes

My friend Nez once asked me to write down my top ten movies on a piece a paper, then proceeded to tell me what I was like. It wasn't the fairest fortune, since we were already friends, but still. A few weeks later I received three of those movies as DVDs for my birthday. I was like, you crock of shit, you just did that to see what kind of present you should get me. Actually, no. He's now in charge of a fun, movie-fortune website, and a book is forthcoming. Check it out: www.cinescopes.com.

Also, because I know this is what you really come here for, here are my faves, in no particular order:
  1. Dirty Dancing
  2. Zoolander
  3. Garden State
  4. Dangerous Liasons
  5. Legally Blonde
  6. Usual Suspects
  7. Romeo and Juliet (Baz Luhrmann)
  8. Babe
  9. Wet Hot American Summer
  10. Saved!

Cinescopes reports that I am a "Respected Champion." While perusing the profiles of other Respected Champions, I found my new favorite movie quote: "Boon, I think I'm in love with a retard." Fifty points to whoever knows where that's from.

Also, I might have strep throat again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Number 8 is soon to be replaced... by the sequel.

Anonymous said...

Is that SIERRA, trying to make me think that Pig in the City is better than the original? BLASPHEMY!