Saturday, November 10, 2007

three white men and a pregnant belly

  1. Michael Jackson is awesome. I found his Greatest Hits album on my inherited ipod, and that is what I woke up to for the entire month of October. I wish MJ was not cracked up and instead was a brilliant performer like in his heyday. I love watching him on YouTube.

  2. Jack White and the White Stripes is my new wake up music. Just FYI.

  3. Date guy is still interested in hanging out, despite the fact that I have revealed some incredibly embarrassing information about myself. For example, I have had lice twice as an adult. This came up on a phone conversation because I thought I had them again, and my mother was coming over any minute to check my scalp. (Clean.) Another tidbit I let loose is that I generally don't go to the bathroom the entire school day. Teachers tend to hold their pee. To which he replied, "That's not healthy." And then I told him that my purse now contains a glue stick, Purell, and a phillips head screwdriver. Because you never know.

    I'm driving down to see him tomorrow for a hiking date, and I've been advised not to wear hiking boots.

  4. Last night I had a dream that I was very, very pregnant. Like nine months along. I think it was really indigestion.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

OMG! I had almost the exact same dream last night!!! I had a few cocktails though...not in the dream, before I went to bed. Hmmm...

superdeens said...

Scarier still is that this is not the first time I have had this dream.