Monday, January 28, 2008

dreamy

So you know I'm like a total internet stalker, right? Over the summer, when I was kind of obsessed with Craigslist personals, I visited this one guy's MySpace a million and one times because his song hypnotized me. Then I became positive that he was the one for me and asked him out over email. It didn't go well, but that's a different story.

The song was Breathe by Telepopmusik. I swear I've heard this song before in a commercial or something. Since the Craigslist incident, I've been kind of reluctant to revisit his page just to take a listen, because doesn't everyone have a statcounter that reveals who is checking them out? God forbid he would discover my stalkage and make his page private! So I thought about Telepopmusik A LOT, instead. And then I found them on youtube, of course.

In early January I purchased a bunch of CDs on amazon, because I do that. Me and my dad are the last people to buy actual PLASTIC CDs. As I compiled my purchases, I remembered this band. I bought Angel Milk, which doesn't include "Breathe," but is reportedly their best album. Also, doesn't it sound yummy? It sounds just like how you think angel milk would taste. It's been running in my living room stereo. It's cozy with the rain.

No comments: