Friday, August 07, 2009

things I appreciate...

...now that I am in the land of plenty. A list:

  1. My big, fluffy towel. No more crap, scratchy, throwaway towel or skinny, microfiber, quick drying towel. This is the real deal. My home towels weigh in the POUNDS.
  2. My shower which emits water with pressure!
  3. Toilet paper that is not translucent. I'm not kidding, or exaggerating, because I actually use quite cheap and simple toilet paper at home, but compared to Australia's half ply, mine is like cloth.
  4. Snoozing my alarm clock. You can't do that in a dorm full of sleeping travelers. In the hostel, I felt guilty that my alarm went off in the first place!
  5. Netflix Watch Instantly.
  6. Using my credit card and debit card! Without incurring monstrous foreign finance charges or transaction fees!
  7. Using my planner.
  8. Leaving my toiletries in the bathroom, especially my contact container. It seems like a total luxury to let it sit on a counter, instead of next to my bed where it might tip over at night.
  9. Walking around my apartment barefoot.
  10. Talking on the phone.

1 comment:

ลงประกาศฟรี said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.