Tuesday, November 28, 2006

tandem parking

Oh my god, Stephanie, get over yourself. It's not a double standard that I park in the top of the driveway twice a month because there are no other spots on the street and I leave at six thirty in the morning, but you park at the top of the driveway five times a week because you are too worried about your new car to move it all the way down. If anything, you are getting the better end of the deal, because MAYBE those two times a month you will have to park on the street, which might be a block away, but in the meantime, I have to park on the street every single day of the week.

And maybe you could clean up a little, too. Helping out around the house isn't "something we do in college," it's what you do when you live with other people. I swear that was her excuse when I suggested we each take one cleaning responsibility a week.

JAP?

No comments: