Friday, December 01, 2006

anniversary

This weekend marks the five week anniversary of:
  1. The spontaneous break up
  2. My twenty-fifth birthday
  3. Re-best-friending with Rachel Canada, who always knows EXACTLY what to say and gives AMAZING advice and remembers the stories about everybody I have ever known including my five high school kissing experiences. She also appreciates a good curly mullet when she sees one. I am so glad that I met her in Israel and so happy that we have kept in touch for the past four years. Four years! I can't believe it's been that long. I am super excited to be visiting her and her Cancer Survivor Boyfriend (CSB for short) this spring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHHAHAH- love love it- i have not been checking this as often as i should
xxxoxoxoxo
LOVE YOU