Tuesday, December 05, 2006

a random list for the month of december

Many things have happened since last week! Among them, these jewels:
  • Old roommate Abbey has a wedding date planned, and pictures on Only Simchas! Very hilarious to see her posed NOT touching her fiance. I just really can't get over the shomer nagiah thing.
  • I have had four consecutive good days in school. "Good" means that at the end of the school day I felt like I accomplished something, and there was a part of me looking forward to the next day, as opposed to the previous twelve weeks in which I ended the day thinking about a career change. This is a huge record.
  • I have established December Goal Number One, which is to gain five pounds by the start of winter break.
  • I went out dancing for the first time in FOREVER and it was fanfuckingtastic. The reunification of UCLA's Team Lane coupled with alcohal and three rhythmic gentleman made my weekend. It also got me slightly closer to December Goal Number Two, which is to make out with someone by the end of winter break.
  • The Salt Lake City portion of the winter break road trip has been cancelled due to snow and poor visibility. We are working on an alternative plan. The requirements are a) cheap b) cheap c) crafting and liquor.
  • My horrible roommate told me that she has been parking in the outside tandem spot to be a bitch. To spite me. To "teach me a lesson." And wow, did I learn it: I AM LIVING WITH A DOUCHEBAG.
  • My newest favorite song is from this Libery Mutual ad. It is Half Acre by Hem. It's pretty depressing, but not in the same way that I am sad, so I can still listen to it over and over. The music is just really good. New obsession? It's too soon to tell.
  • I have a committee!
  • I ran into Ex-Friend at Camp on Sunday and she smiled up to me and tried to give my guarded and unresponsive body a hug. I said nothing and walked away immediately. Quite shocked. Completely don't know what to make of it, but luckily I don't care about her an inch anymore so we're not wasting sleep or anything.
  • The moon was absolutely breathtaking Monday afternoon. It was rising in the east while I drove north on the freeway. It was big and white and round and full, and the sky was pinkish and bluish behind it. I remember thinking how clean it looked.

No comments: