Saturday, May 09, 2009

I can kind of talk and kind of breathe

So it turns out I have an upper respiratory infection that is not bad bronchitis YET. I spent a shitload of money at Walgreens for antibiotics, an albuterol inhaler, grape flavored cough supressent, and root beer flavored cough drops. Don't worry, health nuts, I'm not going to take the antibiotics unless this thing doesn't improve in the next few days. The inhaler is amazing, though, after two pumps I can totally feel my airways open up. Ironically, possible side effects include palpitations, arrhythmias, and tachycardia. Now I'm lying in bed, humidifier beside me, waiting for the cough syrup to kick in. God, I am totally sick of this sick shit.

ps: this is post number six six six.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you still in bed? Get up and write something!

k.